Know your golf?! Here’s a great chance to prove you do and win some cash in the process. Simply pick a different player each week on the European Tour to finish inside the weekly target, if he does you’re still in the game for the following week until we have the Last Man Golfing……
Week 1 – player must make the cut
Week 2 – top 50 finish
Week 3 – top 40 finish
Week 4 – top 30 finish
Week 5 – top 20 finish
Week 6 – top 10 finish
Week 7 – top 5 finish
Week 8 – winner
£10 per entry and the winner takes home the kitty – check out the rules below then click away!
Click here to see the list of pros teeing it up for the International Open 2021.
Current Prize Money £670
|US Open||BMW International||Irish Open||Scottish Open|
|Iain Hutton Snr||Rahm||TBA||TBA||TBA|
1. Select one player to finish inside the weekly target of the appropriate European Tour event – that selection cannot be used again, by that individual, until the competition is reset.
2. Advise us of your selection by 12am (midnight) the day before each tournament begins.
3. Failure to advise of selection will result in default selection of first player in the tournament betting, unless that player has already been selected in a previous event, then it will move to the next player in the betting market.
4. The last man golfing (i.e. still golfing having finished inside the weekly target of each event) will win the prize fund which will equate to 100% of all monies collected.
5. In the event of a tie (i.e. last 2 players both fail to finish inside the weekly target) the competition will be a rollover, reset and entrants will be required to subscribe again to play in the next event.
6. Selections that withdraw during the tournament will count towards the competition. If a selection withdraws before the tournament begins, it will be the competitors responsibility to advise us of a replacement or rule (3) will apply.
7. ‘Weekly target’ criteria can be altered dependant on field entry and format of particular tournament e.g matchplay or reduced field for Rolex or WGC events.
8. Please notify us with your selection using the payment box below or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or Twitter to @tipandwin.
So just click on the button below to pay the £10 entry fee by PayPal or credit card and enjoy the fun
Competition No.1 was won by Marc Wood taking home £160 after 4 tournaments and doing so in style with his pick, Shubhankar Sharma, winning the Maybank Championship with a closing 62!
Competition No.2 was not won after 6 tournaments so we have a rollover!
Competition No.3 was won by Martin Jones taking home £328 after 4 tournaments with victory coming in the Volvo China Open when his pick, Pablo Larrazabal, birdied the 72nd hole to finish in 27th place!
Competition No.4 was won by Craig McLean who bagged £120 after 4 tournaments with Rafa Cabrera-bello’s top 5 finish at the Italian Open.
Competition No.5 was won by John Weir after a titanic 9 week battle that ended after Alexander Levy’s 12th place finish at the European Open winning £104 for John
Competition No.6 was won by Paul Salkeld after 4 rounds with victory coming courtesy of Thomas Pieter’s 9th place finish at the Czech Masters, giving Paul £112 to take home.
Competition No.7 was not won so we have a rollover!
Competition No.8 was won by Alan Pickford with winnings of £216.00 after a 5 week event culminated in his victory with Matt Wallace’s runner up finish at the DP World Tour Championship.
Competition No.9 was not won so it’s rollover time!
Competition No.10 was not won – double rollover !!
Competition No.11 was won by Douglas Hutton in some style with Brooks Koepka’s PGA Championship victory at Bethpage Black.
Competition No.12 was claimed by Simon McGhee after just two rounds when Matthew Southgate reached the last 32 of the Belgian Knockout – well done Simon.
Competetion No.13 was won by Simon McGhee for his second successive victory following five rounds of tournaments and Henrik Stenson’s top 20 finish at the Open – congrats again Simon!
Competition No.14 was chalked up by Adam Lawton after 6 weeks following Tommy Fleetwood’s 8th place finish at the European Masters – well done Adam!
Competition No.15 won in style by Scott Clarke after 5 events with Jon Rahm’s victory at the Open de Espana – well done Scott!
Competition no.16 was won by Jim Crawford after 4 events with a runner-up finish from Victor Perez at the Turkish Airlines Open – congratulations Jim!
Competition no.17 was won by David Blake after 8 weeks taking home £170 after Martin Kaymer holed a 12ft par putt on the 72nd hole of the Oman Open to finish T10th – well done David!
Competition no.18 was not won following Pablo Larrazabal’s 72nd hole bogey at the British Masters so we have a rollover!
Competition no.19 was won by Simon McGhee with Martin Kaymer’s runner-up finish at the Andalucia Masters – £510 heading your way Simon!
Competition no.20 was won by Graeme Hutton after Matt Wallace birdied 2 of his last 3 holes at the Scottish Open to clinch 30th spot for Graeme – well done sir!
Competition no.21 was clinched by Ian Waddington who banked £330 after Brandon Stone’s 4th place finish in week 7 at the Joburg Open – great job Ian!
Competition no.22 was not won so we have a rollover!
Competition no.23 was not won so we have a double rollover!!
Competition no.24 – wow £800 heading to Colin Delaney after Garrick Higgo’s up and down from a bunker at the 72nd hole of the Tenerife Open wins him the triple rollover – fantastic Colin!
Competition no.25 was not won so we have a rollover!