Know your golf?! Here’s a great chance to prove you do and win some cash in the process. Simply pick a different player each week on the European Tour to finish inside the weekly target, if he does you’re still in the game for the following week until we have the Last Man Golfing……
Week 1 – player must make the cut
Week 2 – top 50 finish
Week 3 – top 40 finish
Week 4 – top 30 finish
Week 5 – top 20 finish
Week 6 – top 10 finish
Week 7 – top 5 finish
Week 8 – winner
£10 per entry and the winner takes home the kitty – check out the rules below then click away!
Click here to see the entries for this week’s Alfred Dunhill Championship.
Current Prize Money £230
|DP World Tour||JoBurg Open||SA Open||Alfred Dunhill|
|I Hutton Snr||McIlroy||Lawrence||Burmester||TBA|
|A Pickering||N Hojgaard||Lombard||Lawrence||TBA|
|S Clarke||McIlroy||Burmester||2nd Fav (Lawrence)||Paratore|
1. Select one player to finish inside the weekly target of the appropriate European Tour event – that selection cannot be used again, by that individual, until the competition is reset.
2. Advise us of your selection by 12am (midnight) the day before each tournament begins. When we are down to less than 10 players then selections must be in by 9pm to allow for transparency and fairness to all players.
3. Failure to advise of selection will result in default selection of first player in the tournament betting (joint favourites will be allocated alphabetically), unless that player has already been selected in a previous event, then it will move to the next player in the betting market.
4. The last man golfing (i.e. still golfing having finished inside the weekly target of each event) will win the prize fund which will equate to 100% of all monies collected.
5. In the event of a tie (i.e. last 2 players both fail to finish inside the weekly target) the competition will be a rollover, reset and entrants will be required to subscribe again to play in the next event.
6. Selections that withdraw during the tournament will count towards the competition. If a selection withdraws before the tournament begins, it will be the competitors responsibility to advise us of a replacement or rule (3) will apply.
7. ‘Weekly target’ criteria can be altered dependant on field entry and format of particular tournament e.g matchplay or reduced field for Rolex or WGC events.
8. Please notify us with your selection using the payment box or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or Twitter to @tipandwin.
|12 November 2023||Graeme Hutton||11||£480|
|23 July 2023||Stuart Moffat||6||£240|
|4 June 2023||Corinne Hutton||6||£240|
|23 April 2023||Corinne Hutton||5||£240|
|26 February 2023||Shaun Cooper||6||£300|
|20 November 2022||Susan Blades||4||£260|
|23 October 2022||Craig McLean||12||£760|
|20 June 2022||John Davidson||14||£900|
|21 February 2022||Paul Salkeld||4||£300|